Kurikulum Pusat Kegiatan Belajar Masyarakat Berbasis Qur’an

Wahyuni, Sri (2021) Kurikulum Pusat Kegiatan Belajar Masyarakat Berbasis Qur’an. DIKLUS: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah, 5 (1). pp. 35-48. ISSN 2685-9637

[img] Text
Kurikulum Pusat Kegiatan Belajar Masyarakat Berbasis Qur’an.pdf

Download (4MB)
Official URL: https://journal.uny.ac.id/index.php/jurnaldiklus/a...


The research aims to develop a quran-based curriculum for Community Learning Activities Center at the Qur'anic School in Surakarta. The research method uses Reasearch and Development / RnD, with the ADDIE Model design (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation). The results showed that PKBM Qur'anic School developed a curriculum model that combines the national curriculum, quran values, and skills as life skills or Life Skills Program. The curriculum structure consists of national competences, based on the Qur'an and skills. It can be concluded that the Qur'anic School of Da'wah Council curriculum is divided into 4 major sections, namely (1) Tahfizhul quran, (2) Arabic, (3) Islamic Adab, and (4) General Subjects. Tthe several existing quirks, the Qur'anic School of the Surakarta Da'wah Council emphasizes on tahfizhul qur'an and language, with a time allocation for tahfizh Alqur'an as much as 70% of the total teaching and learning activities, while the remaining 30% is for general subject curriculum and introduction islamic manners

Item Type: Article
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
Divisions: Fakultas Pendidikan Bahasa dan Seni > Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: dosen upgris semarang
Date Deposited: 09 Apr 2023 11:07
Last Modified: 09 Apr 2023 11:07
URI: http://eprints.upgris.ac.id/id/eprint/1289

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item